Food and Drinks
Jaipur Indian Restaurant & Brew
- Indian meals are abundant in carbohydrates, fibers, proteins, and fats, which are needed for a balanced diet.
- Indian cuisine uses different spices like turmeric, Ajwain, ginger, garlic, and more. These have medicinal and healing properties that are good for your health.
- Most Indian recipes almost don’t use preservatives and artificial ingredients. Indian cuisine prides itself on using fresh ingredients that are healthy for you.
- Chicken Tikka Naan with Mint Chutney
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken Tikka Korma
- Thimphu Chicken
- Lamb Madras
- Lamb Korma
- Tandoori Marinated Grilled Salmon
- Mulligatawny Soup
Indian Restaurant in Omaha, NE
10922 Elm Street Omaha, NE 68144 (402) 392-7331
Monday 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm Tuesday 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm Wednesday 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm Thursday Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm Dinner 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm Friday Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm Saturday 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm Sunday 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm