Pilates Studio in Omaha, NE
Element Pilates & Yoga
Regular exercise is good for you. But not everyone has the time and energy to work out. The good news is that you don’t need to have high-intensity workouts to reap exercise benefits. There are easier kinds of exercises, and one of them is Pilates.
Pilates is a low-impact exercise that develops muscle strength, and improves postural alignment and flexibility. This exercise can be done anywhere with or without equipment because it mostly requires slow, precise body movements and breath control. Pilates mostly focuses on your core, but it also engages different muscles in your body as well.
Pilates is all about balance and maintaining your posture in unstable positions by moving your limbs. The key to doing this exercise correctly is proper muscle control, strengthening and isolating the right muscles.
Benefits of Pilates
You should do Pilates at least two or three times per week to get the most of this exercise. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, Pilates has a lot of health benefits including:
- Improves flexibility
- Increases core muscle strength and tone (abdominal muscles, lower back, hips, and buttocks)
- Balances muscular strength on both sides of the body
- Enhances back and limb muscle control
- Improves posture
- Improves spine stabilization
- Improves balance and physical coordination
- Prevents or rehabilitates muscle imbalance-related injuries
- Relaxes shoulders, neck, and upper back
- Rehabilitates joint and spinal injuries
- Prevents musculoskeletal injuries
- Improves concentration
- Increases lung capacity and circulation
- Increases body awareness
- Improves stress management
Pilates for Beginners
If you want to try out Pilates, Element Pilates & Yoga has an introductory package to help you be familiar with the exercise. The introductory package includes:
- Three one-on-one sessions for one hour each
- 10% off the purchase of your next package
- Two free group fitness classes
Try Pilates Today!
Element is a Pilates studio offering group, one-on-one and semi-private sessions. Sessions are by appointment only. We also offer Yoga, Barre and Mat Pilates classes as well. Contact owner Charlene Covey at (402)391-2282 for more information on classes and availability.
Visit Rockbrook Village for Pilates, yoga, and barre classes today! Rockbrook Village also has restaurants and stores that you can go to! Support your local merchants and visit our local retailers today!
11041 Prairie Brook Road Omaha, NE 68144 (402) 391-2282
Monday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm By appointment only Tuesday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm By appointment only Wednesday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm By appointment only Thursday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm By appointment only Friday 5:00 am - 3:00 pm By appointment only Saturday 5:00 am - 3:00 pm By appointment only Sunday By appointment only