Neurotherapy Center in Omaha, NE
Neurotherapy Center of Nebraska
- Learning Disabilities
- Behavioral Therapy – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy helps clients change their perspectives, make healthier choices, and feel relief from negative emotions.
- BioMat – This is a scientifically validated and FDA-approved therapeutic device that energizes cells, reduces toxins, relieves stress, and balances energy in the body. The device uses a combination of far infrared light, negative irons, and amethyst crystals.
- Biofeedback – It helps people change the way their bodies function and improve both physical and mental health. Biofeedback uses precise instruments to measure brainwaves, breathing, heart function, skin temperature, and muscle activity.
- Brain Mapping – Quantitative Electroencephalography records and processes EEG activity from the electrodes on the scalp.
- Neurocounseling – A neurocounselor incorporates understanding a client’s brain function into therapy sessions that helps clients view themselves through a different lens.
- Neurofeedback – The practice uses LORETA Z-Score neurofeedback to train a client’s areas of dysregulation.
- NeuroField – NeuroField is a non-invasive biofeedback technique that uses ultra-low intensity, pulsed electromagnetic field units to replenish a client’s energy and reduce stress.
10909 Prairie Brook Rd. Omaha, NE 68144 Phone: (402) 933-2916
Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Thursday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Sunday Closed