Neurotherapy Center in Omaha, NE
Neurotherapy Center of Nebraska
Neurotherapy Center of Nebraska (NCN) is a brain performance center offering qEEG (Brain Mapping), neurofeedback and biofeedback and counseling services in Omaha, NE. The practice uses the latest research in neuroscience, and NCN primarily focuses on neurotherapy to help different people. The practice takes a comprehensive approach to every client, as each person is unique from one another.
Neurotherapy helps people have the opportunity to learn better and improve their thinking ability by creating new brain pathways. It helps people gain more awareness and increase control over their brain and nervous system. Neurotherapy is an effective treatment intervention that is used to help people with functional brain disorders. Some of these disorders include but are not limited to:
- Learning Disabilities
NCN’s programs can benefit people of all ages. The practice will work closely with you to help you achieve your goals. Their services include the following:
- Behavioral Therapy – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy helps clients change their perspectives, make healthier choices, and feel relief from negative emotions.
- BioMat – This is a scientifically validated and FDA-approved therapeutic device that energizes cells, reduces toxins, relieves stress, and balances energy in the body. The device uses a combination of far infrared light, negative irons, and amethyst crystals.
- Biofeedback – It helps people change the way their bodies function and improve both physical and mental health. Biofeedback uses precise instruments to measure brainwaves, breathing, heart function, skin temperature, and muscle activity.
- Brain Mapping – Quantitative Electroencephalography records and processes EEG activity from the electrodes on the scalp.
- Neurocounseling – A neurocounselor incorporates understanding a client’s brain function into therapy sessions that helps clients view themselves through a different lens.
- Neurofeedback – The practice uses LORETA Z-Score neurofeedback to train a client’s areas of dysregulation.
- NeuroField – NeuroField is a non-invasive biofeedback technique that uses ultra-low intensity, pulsed electromagnetic field units to replenish a client’s energy and reduce stress.
More information about their programs is available on their website. The field of neuroscience is broad, so if you want to learn more about how the Neurotherapy Center of Nebraska can help you, feel free to give them a call.
Rockbrook Village has many specialty stores and services for your needs, such as restaurants, salons, and more. Visit local shops in Omaha, NE today!
10909 Prairie Brook Rd. Omaha, NE 68144 Phone: (402) 933-2916
Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Thursday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Sunday Closed